Friday, November 2, 2012

Cake Vodka Mixed Drinks

I turned 21 this past summer. On my birthday, I went to the liquor store in my town and picked up a bottle of UV Cake Vodka, for pudding shots.

While the cake pudding shots were the favorite at the party, I am also out of them. But I will share the recipe anyways.

But my favorite Cake Vodka drink recipe is very simple.

Cake Cola Shooter

  • 1 shot of Cake Vodka
  • 3 shots, about a half a can, of Root Beer
Stir to combine. Best served cold.

Cake Pudding Shots
Be warned. These taste like vanilla cake batter and should be made with extreme caution.
  • 1 box of Vanilla Pudding mix (Instant, not Cook and Serve)
  • 1 cup of Milk
  • 1/2 cup of Cake Vodka
  • 1 cup of Cool Whip
 Use a hand mixer to combine the pudding mix, milk, and vodka until slightly thickened, then fold in the cool whip. Transfer in to tiny cups, shot glasses, or a giant bowl. Whatever you want to serve it in. The mixture sets up very quickly.

These are awesome frozen. They're like Cake Batter Alcoholic Ice Cream

I hope you guys enjoy these recipes, and explore the wonders that stem from Cake Vodka

No comments:

Post a Comment