Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Day Blogging Challenge Wrap Up

I did it!

I blogged every day for 30 days!

I shared some of my favorite recipes and got inspired to make plenty of new ones.

I came up with a great idea for a craft for the Hooks and Needles sale table.

I got to rant about the days that didn't go as I wanted. I learned that some days you don't have new content. Some days, life is just doesn't give you anything blog-worthy.

I'm extremely glad I committed to Anxiety and Coffee for a full month. I learned a lot about photography, a subject that I didn't know I enjoyed. I'm looking forward to getting a better camera and posting better pictures on my new posting schedule.

I am going to try and post once a week from now on. A recipe or craft each time.

But for now, Code Boyfriend and I are moving onto a new 30 day challenge.

This time, in honor of the holiday's, it is an exercise challenge.


Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Hopefully it will help Code Boyfriend and I from accumulating too much holiday weight.

We did cheat a tiny bit so we didn't have to work out on Christmas. We started our December 30 day challenge before November ended.

We're on day 5 or 6 now.. not sure. But this work out is kicking our butts into shape. I'll keep you posted with how it goes.

Right now, we've only done the first workout of the three in the shred, but it is really well designed.

It works your entire body, but tries very hard to avoid injuries.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment