Sunday, November 4, 2012

Breakfast Grilled Cheese

This may be the best idea I've ever gotten from Pinerest.

Simply Cooking made this breakfast grilled cheese, and today, I had Code Boyfriend make me one.

In fairness, he asked me if I wanted eggs for breakfast, and I did. I just wanted them in a grilled cheese.

While Simple Cooking used a fried egg, I'm just not a huge fan of all of that yolk leaking out of the center of my sandwich, so I went for a scrambled egg.

Breakfast Grilled Cheese
  • 2 Strips of Cooked Bacon ( I'm sure ham or sausage would also be tasty)
  • 1 Scrambled Egg
  • Butter
  • 2 Pieces of Multi grain bread
  • Shreded Cheddar Cheese
Butter both pieces of bread and place butter side down on a non-stick pan, over medium heat.
Place about a handful of cheddar cheese on each side of the bread. Allow to melt.
Once the cheese is all melty, add eggs and bacon. Close sandwich. Consume.

Guys, I know you're all like, why is she telling us how to make grilled cheese, but trust me, next time, add eggs and bacon.

You won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment