Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Good to Be Home

After my sucktastical roommates moved out, then dropped in to do laundry several days later, I am very happy that I am finally in a place where they don't have keys. Home from college, for at least 6 weeks.

I have no idea what I'm doing. No plans. No homework. No job.

I had a need for something familiar, something that makes this place, away from school and the life I am working on building for myself, feel more like I belong.

For me, that would be Burritos to Go. The best place to grab lunch when I was in high school, the place the serves the best chicken enchiladas I've ever had, and the place where the owner still remembers every regular, plus their order.

Next time any of you are in the Colorado area, be sure to visit this tiny little carry-out Mexican food gem. Maybe, it will help you feel a little closer to home too.

(Sorry the picture is so poor. I haven't unpacked my camera, so this was taken from my phone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment